Reason
Loved one DX
Country
JP
State
Tokyo
City
Tokyo
I was going to put this in 'Humor', but realized I was serious.

Try it.

Thanks Brother, made me smile

WOW! what a message....I love it and it made me laugh out loud for quite a bit I think I will put this on my desk top and push away! Thanks paul!

Excellent! Thanks Marsha's Brother! :)

Thanks for the smile!

Caveat - Take the small print suggestion at the end with a grain of salt. Pressing the button is amusing (I've pressed it several times). I can't walk a mile in your shoes, and I know that everything is not all right. I wish they had just added "Feel better?" or something like that.

it made me a little sad

But it's true Liz. Reality is all in your head you know. {{{{{Big Loving Hugs}}}}}

LizT, I think there is a fundamental sadness to it along with the twisted humor. Pushing the button is like buying the big lottery ticket and thinking -- it can happen. Bottom line was that I smiled after I pushed the button -- then I started thinking -- then a little sadness did come.

I guess what I'm saying is that it is a little sad that I couldn't seem to post it in humor where it belongs.

Last edited:
Well, I laughed and understood the irony and frustration, as it was NOT ALL BETTER! No pink hearts floating, no angel wings fluttering, no hugging arms, no nothing...cept a message that you are basically f'd!

brooksea, I was thinking of contacting the folks that put of the site and asking if they could have an alternative message for people that are basically f'd. Any suggestions -- I'll pass them on. I think Barry's sense of humor might come in handy here. Barry?

I just thought it was sad because I thought "Wow. Things are really frickin crappy and if only it were this easy..." and then it was a feeling of "im so desperate, i hope this button actually works!"

I totally understand the humor in it though.

@ LizT - Exactly

:)...wow...Very funny and thought prevoking...Objective Reality?... Reality must stand on its own but through one's preception... Reality is a constant...preception on the other hand of "OK" may be different for each individual but for Lou Gehrig he said " I'm the luckiest man on the face of the earth"...? (with ALS?)....and then said this, "And I might have been given a bad break, but I've got an awful lot to live for."
Sounds like he found the right settings on his perspective of objective reality!...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back