Reason
DX UMND/PLS
Country
NZ
State
NZ
City
NZ
For anyone interested in our emperor penguin, that swam 40000 km to come see NZ. He has had 2 lots of surgery to empty his stomach of sand, that he mistakenly ate, thinking it was ice, and sticks, maybe he thought they were fish? Anyway, not a very bright penguin. He is now called Happy Feet........wow someone is an original thinker.

Problem is, what to do with him. He can't go in with the zoo penguins as he will introduce diseases, he can't go back to Antarctica in case he now spreads disease there, and apparently he now needs a permit to go home or else he is breaking international laws in Antarctica ! Maybe he needs a passport to go home. He's obviously either stupid or the penguins equivalent of Captain Cook, trying to find new lands to inhabit. If he's stupid, then natural selection tried to get rid of him to us stupid humans. who are paying $1000s to keep him alive. If he is indeed an explorer, then he has landed on an alien planet, where has been captured and tortured, with needles by strange looking extraterrestrials.........no wonder happy feet is reported to be in a foul mood today!

Have a lovely day

I'll take him! He's so cute! But yes, not too bright. ;)

Mart, he doesn't have a passport to return home, let alone go visit you:(.

We had a little penguin washed up on a beach earlier this week, that is afraid to go back in the water? Jaws maybe. Or alzheimers attaching penguins :)

For all we know this penguin may be a genious (haha, i cant spell that...) Maybe he's the ONE that got away... maybe he knows something we dont and was smart enough to get the heck out of dodge....
Just saying....

Well with me having alzheimers attaching penguins instead of attacking them, I think he's a lot smarter than me :).

So an asteroid or nuclear bomb is going to hit Antarctica, so Happy Feet scedaddled ( not sure how to spell that word).
Maybe he is saying " to hell with all that cold weather and months without food, while I do all the sitting on the egg"
" I am off to a pacific Island"

Well he's still stupid, cause NZ is hardly tropical, he should have aimed for Fiji or raratonga!

Aly

compared to Antarctica, NZ is heaven im sure!

Always send him across the Tasman with the next load of immigrants .:lol:
No passport req.

Taz would look after him. :evil::evil:

Cheers

Peter aka Taz

Oh Peter, do I detect just a little bit of anger towards, nzers heading across the ditch? Well I'm not coming, not yet anyway. Dont like spiders, snakes and that terrible accent of yours! :)

Aly,

Let Ricjard's caer givcer hjave him! We al; know wjat she's capanle of!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back