Diagnosis
11/2010
Country
US
State
CALIFORNIA
City
san diego
well the cruise went well the ship was very accomadating to my needs. they had a roll in shower with a built in shower chair. room was just the right size for my chair to move around in. only deck i was not able to get on was very top. they even had a jaccuzzi with a lift chair built on the side. workers were great. they would help with anything i possibly needed. they would cut my food for me and bring me smaller cups and silverware so that i could hold it myself. they would even bring my wife a chair at the shows so she could sit next to me in the balcony. the balcony was reserved for those in wheelchairs. had a great time in ketchikan and juneau alaska, also victoria canada. even san francisco was fun. that was where we boarded the ship. this is a trip i would recommend anyone to go on. alaska is beautiful. the crew on the ship was from all over the world. i just cannot speak highlyenough about them. even the passengers were from all over. i learned a lot about other cultures.

Attachments

• wheres my waiter 001.jpg
    wheres my waiter 001.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 504
  • second formal night 001.jpg
    second formal night 001.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 7,183
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 410
  • PIC_0052.jpg
    PIC_0052.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 476
  • dive dive.jpg
    dive dive.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 454
  • lets party 001.jpg
    lets party 001.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 433
  • ready 4 fun 001.jpg
    ready 4 fun 001.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 452
  • 132.jpg
    132.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 520
  • 135.jpg
    135.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 406
Your trip looks and sounds fantastic. It brings back lovely memories of my stay in Canada some years back. So glad it went well for you. Thanks for the beautiful pictures.

Shon, Yes, thank you for the pictures--wonderful! I'm so glad you enjoyed the trip and everyone was helpful. It sounds delightful.

Wow Shon! Great pictures! It looks like you both had a wonderful time! I'm so happy it was a good experience for you! Thanks for sharing :-D

I always say, do what you can while you still can. Glad it was great.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back