Diamonds are for lovers and pALS/cALS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CJ,

We werr just talkimg abuot this on Wedmesdau @ tjhe dimner table. I kmow odd comvresatoin 4 dimner but told the kisd I wuold like 2 hace iot dome wjhen I die. Now the only problen is thje cost. Split me, diamomds 4 6 kids, oooh I hpoe thjeyu will hace the $.

this is pretty neat and i think i will do it when my pals dies.
wonder how im going to explain this on Saturday when i cut all his hair off and put it in a bag...

A tad on the expensive side, yes! But, still a cool idea!

"As Shaffer informs them and other people, the European laboratory is just accelerating what happens naturally. Natural diamonds that have formed over millions of years were the by-product of once living animals and plants."

The artificial diamond thing is cool but I'm surprised that Shaffner also teaches high school. I hope he is teaching handwriting or something and not science. All diamonds are formed deep within the earth in the mantle, and are about 3 billion years old. A few are only one billion years old. Regardless, they didn't form from the remains of animals and plants which didn't even exist when the diamonds were formed.

He must have been thinking of coal. A lump of coal to be remembered by? :lol:

Well, y'all, that's real funny! Now I feel like a DA, but not a district attorney...

hey you guys! its still a really neat thing to do... maybe if all that John says is true, i can tell that to the guy that does that and he will give me free "diamonds" to keep my mouth shut!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back