08/2011
Country
US
State
Missouri
City
Springfield
I am so sorry, Kim.

I'm sorry for your loss Zaphoon. What a great photo though. Bet ye make great music.

Thank you both for the kind words.

The band played an outdoor concert yesterday and I've posted a few photos (Community Band Alubum) my daughter took. This is an annual event (Arts Fest On Historic Walnut Street) that Buck has always been a part of. It was sad to not have him with us this year.

Condolences on your loss Zaphoon. I am sure he will be missed.

Sorry for your loss Kim. My condolences to you and to his wife and family.

Buck sounds like he will be truly missed. The photo was great--he was a fine looking fellow. I'm sorry you have lost your friend Kim.
Laurel

Sorry for your loss, Kim. Hope you can find comfort through your music.

oh kim,i am so sorry for the loss of your friend............feel bad now.
my aunt died last week also from cancer,battled 6yrs with lung/throat cancer. her funeral is on wednesday.

Kim, I'm sorry for your loss of Buck. I'm sure he will be missed.

Caroline, my condolences on your aunt's death, also from cancer. 6 years is a long time to have fought it.

Caroline, I'm sorry for the loss of your Aunt. 6 years is a long time to fight.

My older brother is in a battle with throat cancer and undergoing a second round of chemo this week.

Thank you all for you sentiments. Buck's wife gave me his band shirts (with the band logo on them) and I will pass them on to any newcomers that would like to have them.

I'm so sorry for your loss Kim. Your picture is wonderful!

Also Caroline, my condolences for the loss of your Aunt. God's speed.

Kim, I'm sending loving healing thoughts for your brother. It's a tough thing to deal with.

i am sorry to hear of your brothers battle with cancer kim,really hope his treatment goes well and he has a good recovery.
lost alot of family to cancer,i know it must be hard and very worrying for you.
a lady on the next street has throat cancer and is responding well to treatment,they can do do much these days and survival rates are good for most cancers.
if your brother is anything like you then he is a fighter and has a good sense of humour and attitude to defeat this.

my aunt was in and out of remission with lung cancer and developed secondary throat cancer.
she was unable to eat and drink by mouth and could not speak because of the damage radiotherapy had done.
the ironic thing is she was in remission but had reocurring pneumonia which killed her as her ammune system was wiped out,but they knew the cancer would return but further treatment would not be an option.
she had made the decision she wanted to die and was waiting for all the legal stuff to go through so she could go into hospice and have her feeding tube removed and fluids stopped.............i think mercifully the decision was taken out of her hands.

Kim and Caroline, My condolences 2 U boht on the loss of loced 1's.
Kim my praures also 4 UR brohtre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back