11/2007
Country
uk
State
uk
City
uk
the bunting is up in the streets.
there will be street partys in our village..........and accross the country.
everyone is preparing for the royal wedding and a great british knees up.

i wish william and kate a wonderful day and all the best for there future together.

the best of british to you all:D

The wedding coverage starts here at 2 am so unless my insomnia kicks in I won't see it live but it will be replayed over and over I'm sure. I hope they are very happy for a long time and that the wedding goes well.

All the best to all the Brits from all of us in the colonies!

I will be up and watching. I love you Britt's, escpecially my Olly girl.. She is my Across the Pond dear friend.. I am a little obsessed with the Wedding, but I love it...

I will be watching with my 2 special girls ;)

Best of luck to the happy couple. Will be watching from over the (considerably smaller) pond.

Kate and Wills wedding is the talk of the week here. Everyone is either taping the wedding or getting up in the middle of the night to watch it. Congratulations to the young couple--hoping for a long and happy marriage. It would be exciting to be in London tomorrow.
Laurel

WOW! Gotta' hand it to the Brits; they really know how to throw a wedding!
It was absolutely beautiful, and definitely every "little girl's" fairy tale wedding!
Guess I'm just a romantic at heart. Best of luck to the couple; wishing them much love & happiness for the future.

Can I just say- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the hats!

Great show, I woke up at 4 and sat up in bed to watch the wedding. Crazy Hats!

it was a wonderfull heartwarming wedding,traditional with a hint of new age.
i loved the just married wedding car and the fact that prince william drove himself and kate from the palace to clarence house.
not forgetting the" two" kisses on the balcony.....................

I fell asleep and missed the balcony kisses:(. Am watching the highlights as we speak, but it's just the boring music.
The hats had me in stitches, especially princess Eugenies. It looked like a trifid, about to swallow her.
Kates mums was lovely tho.

what about tara palmer tompkinson...........her dress and hat was way out there.
and as for victoria beckham...........what the heck was she wearing!

LOL- OK, Caroline, I didn't know who "Tara" was; just saw her in a news report.
Geez, the media is really cruel!:eek:
As for Victoria- well, remember she is in her 3rd trimester of pregnancy. :roll:

And, just saw the video of the couple driving in the convertible- too cute! Good for them!

The 2 kisses were great; but in true USA fashion, people here were asking for a 3rd!:lol:

I loved it Caroline.
I am Britt for the day. I have been up for at least 24 hours now..
You Britt's just have such amazing pomp and circumstance.. I loved it.
It was so amazing..

I think Victoria, was really moping, since Kate was the center of attention.
I do think her husband is so adorable.. She always look's so angry.. WHY? lol..

haa mare,in yorkshire we would have asked for a full on snog lol.
i love tpt...........she is your typical excentric aristocrat..........barking mad.

h4c,so true.........never liked madam beckham.
so glad you enjoyed it............hope you have had plenty of rest since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back