Diagnosis
10/2010
Country
US
State
Al
City
Valley
I just wanted to share some of my paintings with you all. Hope you like them:) I really enjoy painting when I have the time...If you would like to see them just go to my album on my homepage.

Last edited:
Thank you for shareing your paintings. it was very calming for me to go through and look at them. nice work.

Very nice Joni. I especially like no. 4 and no. 10. When did you start painting? Did you take classes?
Laurel

Glad yall liked the paintings. Laurel I took classes for about two years, now I just paint on my own. Been painting several years.

So much talent. They are just wonderful Joni. Thanks for shareing them with us
Aly

Dang Girl! Youve got some real talent there! I think you need to seriously think about selling your work! could be some supplemental income! Wow. If i had the cash, id buy some!

I agree with everyone! Your paintings are gorgeous! Great job :smile:

Ha Liz, I would not get much for them, people out there have way more talent than me. But Thanks for the compliment:)Thanks Aly and Stephanie:)

joni it really wasnt meant to be a compliment. i really think you have some great talent. even if i didnt like you i would say that those are worth selling. you could try and see what you could get. put some on ebay...
just a thought... oh and give yourself some credit. you are more talented than you realize.
and thank you for the birthday wishes

Liz you make me smile, you know where all my paintings are? In the back of my closet except for the few I have out. I will think on it though.

Annoying! Putting a link from this very site is moderated!

My post was to tell you that you could raise money for ALS Guardian Angels. "irismarie" on this site also painted and she donated her paintings to help ALSGA.

Dang it! it took me a while to find the thread about iris doing this grand thing! I'll find a way to get it to you!

Tremendously beautiful, Joni. I SO enjoyed looking at every one. Painting must be a great release for all your stress. My neice is an artist too. See Karen Elkan Art ..on google if you would like to see her workings. Best wishes to you and yours.

I really enjoyed them, Joni. You have a lot of talent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back