Diagnosis
10/2010
Country
US
State
Al
City
Valley
Bruce's dad is very bad now, he is staying at a hospice home. They called family in today. He can't swallow anymore,they can't suction him because they said it was too deep. We came home for awhile, but I don't expect he will last too long. Already exhausted:(

Last edited:
Joni, I'm very sorry to hear that and I hope he can be as comfortable as possible. Thinking of you.
Barry

Dear Joni,
I am so sorry for everything you are going through. My prayers are with you and your family.

oh honey! you hang in there. i know this is so very tough. just try to keep in mind that his suffering will be over soon.
prayers to you and your husband, and also for you FIL and MIL.

Dear Joni, I'm so sorry you and Bruce are having to go through this loss. Also so sorry for your MIL. My prayers are with all of you, and yes. It's emotionally such a wringer. Hugs and love,
Ann

Joni, my thoughts and prayers are with your family tonight. Hold tight to love it is fragile.

Join, so sorry that you are having to cope with so much heartache. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Stay strong
Aly

Thank you all for the prayers. Bruce's dad Mr. Bud went to be with God last night, so we are trying to cope with his loss. he was a good godly man. Love yall!

Dear Joni,
I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Kimberly

Joni,

I am so sorry for your family and pray that your FIL is at peace. Believe me when I say that I understand your tiredness and hope both you and Bruce get plenty of rest.

I am thinking and praying for you at this difficult time.

Love and prayers,

Diane

Joni, I'm so sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

Barry

So sorry, Joni. My heart goes out to you all.
Aly

hugs to you joni and bruce. my condolences.

My condolences to you Joni and to Bruce. Hope there's some consolation in knowing Mr Bud is with God. Love, Avril

sorry for your lose. I pray with all the sadness you and your family find comfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back