Diagnosis
09/2005
Country
CA
State
BC
City
Abbotsford
I thought this would be a good compliment to the I hate it when .....Thread.

I love it when .....someone comes to visit!

Re: The ...I love it when .......Thread.

I love it when I wake up in the morning without my joints hurting.

I love it when..... like Joel, I enjoy visitors so much I sometimes forgetI have ALS.

I love it when I am able to carry heavy stuff for my wife by having her set it in my lap in the power wheelchair. Nice to know I can still be useful.

I love it when... my PALs wears the shirt that I made for him. It says: "PARALYZED, NOT STUPID." Certain medical professionals have done a double-take. It's great!

I LOVE it when ......A PALS gets past the depression and anger and starts to enjoy their life again!

I love it when my son and I see a movie together.. And we get the best seats.. Sometimes disability is a bonus for seating..lol... Like this thread thanks Joel..

I love it when I go to the movies with my folks, and when my kitty lays on my chest and purrs. I love it when I sleep all night.

I love it when my friend Amelia brings her baby, Kaitlyn over to visit and Mom holds her and smiles the whole time she is here!

My PALS loves it when we are all together as a family and laugh alot together, then eat a bowl of ice cream!

:)

I love it when Wanda is happy.
I love it when I beep my chairs horn and my dog comes straight to me

:twisted:

I love it when I can make my pets sneeze with my "au de toilet" mastery

I love it when I read how much we all love the little things that others might easily disregard. I love it when Phil laughs... especially at me. I love it when I come onto the forum and see how we all really care about each other.

I love it when my little 20 month old granddaughter climbs up on my lap and we watch Sesame Street videos together.

:-D

I love it when... my PALs wears the shirt that I made for him. It says: "PARALYZED, NOT STUPID." Certain medical professionals have done a double-take. It's great!

i love it any pictures of it

i love it when we have our cook out and everybody eyes shine when my son billy gets there and we all laugh and make jokes just such a happy feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back