Diagnosis
11/2010
Country
US
State
CALIFORNIA
City
san diego
Contractor cut out and replaced rotten floor in kitchen, great job. But what we did not know was the cat was in the floor when he put it back together. For two days we thought the cat ran away. On day two Shaun my wife heard the cat and pulled up the floor that night. Cat was ok but smelly and dirty.:-o after all was said and done we all got a laugh out of it.

Poor kitty! Trust it to go where it shouldn't!

So glad Shaun heard her and got her out, whew! Hope your floor still looks good!

As some of you know, I am an x teamster. One time I brought a load from Rockford Il. to Fort Wayne, In. When they opened the doors, there
was a cat in the back of the trailer. Luckily the cat had a collar. The Human Shelter knew who's cat it was and we loaded the cat up and took
it back to Rockford.

Have a great day,

Jim

to funny how long was the cat in there:smile:

Thanks for asking.. I believe it was only a day or so. We had a cat on our dock and we fed it, so after
we fed the cat, it went back the next day. We had a truck going to Rockford everyday, except Sunday.

Jim

Cats are such a funny creature! A couple of years ago, our school district bought some older portables that had been submerged in a flood (cheap and dangerous). These portables traveled several hundred miles and when they arrived; there were kittens and no Mama. Fortunately, our local animal shelter hand fed the babies and all were adopted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back