Diagnosis
07/2010
Country
UK
State
merseyside, England
City
St helens
Well my big day is almost here and i'm so looking forward to it.
Pauline and i started to plan this wedding in December 2009, its been so hard to organise and had to save like mad to have our dream day. There was the problem of MND being thrown into the mix in July last year, which really set us back and had us both raising a few questions about wheather we should still do it or not. Pauline was adamant she did not care and still wanted to go ahead with it, but i was worried about what her future would be like having to deal with me and this disease ruining our plans!. After lengthy talks we decided to go ahead :grin:

There is no question it has been 10 times more difficult planning this since my ALS diagnosis, and Polly has worked so,so hard trying to do virtually everything on her own whilst dealing with my problems, she deseves a medal.

So on Valentines day, by about 2:30pm i will be a happily married man :cool:

Last edited:
Chris, what happy, wonderful news! Pauline sounds like a treasure, and since you're both such special people, I know love will conquer all. The wedding date is so romantic. Hugs to you both,
Ann

Thank you Ann :)

Can hear the wedding bells from here. So pleased the day is nearly here for you both. A valentines day wedding sounds romantic-all my best wishes to you both.

That is great news! She sounds like a wonderful lady who will be there for you through the good and bad. She is a keeper! Good luck to you both!

Have a wonderful day. You must post us a photo of the lovely couple! Will be thinking of you.
Aly

Oh how exciting...You have yourself a good woman:) Chris I wish yall both a beautiful wedding day!

Wow Chris! That is wonderful news. I will look forward to the wedding photo. Congratulations.
Laurel

Chris, that is true love. Nothing like love, it overcomes all obstacles and gives meaning to everything in life. All the best.

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments, I will post a few pics :)

have a wonderful wedding day

Chris and Polly, Congrats! what a wonderful day to commit your love to one another. May your marriage to each other be strong in faith and tell each other often how much you love one another. Be a servant to each other. Show grace and forgiveness each day. Never take each other for granted. These are the things my husband and I have always strived for and we have a wonderful life and marriage.

Blessings to you both.

Congrats! I hope you have a wonderful and memorable wedding!

Congratulations and every happiness to you both! (We want pictures!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back