Diagnosis
10/2010
Country
US
State
Al
City
Valley
Just wondering how all my friends tuesday is going. Rain, rain, and more rain here, dogs are playing. Tired from cleaning houses, but it's money. Just hoping your day is going good:)

Wednesday here Joni
I am ironing, have heaps to do. I always watch a good movie on days I iron, helps with the boredom.
Isn't life fun! :)

Aly

Girl if them wrinkles don't come out in the dryer, somebody gotta wear em wrinkled..lol Wednesday there really. Did not realize there was that difference.Woo Hoo, yes days are fun!

Cold here, Joni but warm inside where I have been. Hospice nurse was in today and said it is so cold outside the ice crunches so you don't have to worry about slipping! :) My leg muscles ache so I am guessing she is right!

Stay warm Diane...read you a good book. Fixing to read the rest of my book, good mystery. Hope the achiness eases off.

Joni. I think americans think that they are always first :) New zealand is the first country to see the new dawn. Makes us feel kind of special. Dont feel very special doing the ironing Tho.

I leave all the shirts I hate my husband wearing in the ironing basket. Others are hiding at the back of the linen in the linen cupboard. There are 6 in the basket , been there about 2 years and I have just hidden some that look like PJ tops in the linen cupboard. Oh I am EVIL :)

The funny thing is he will never notice.
Keep warm over there it sounds cold. We are in Summer.

Aly

Here its soooooooooo cold. We have currently -1 degree's. Snow and wind. Minnesota is to cold for the winter.
Doing laundry this morning oh what a joy for 6 am. lol I hope everyone has a good day. Its nice to talk about other things also. Take care

Aly I want to come there, it's warm there...lol Hey I hide them ugly shirts of my husbands too, don't know why I don't just get rid of them..hmmm Never was good at history, so I didn't know that. sad and confused ewww don't want to be where you are.. too cold lol Laundry at 6, don't think I have ever done that either. You have a great day or try too anyway.:)

You too Joni have a good day. I'm done with laundry and enjoying coffee! Getting ready for my morning. urgh
I live in an apartment building and if you don't do laundry early in the morning you don't get it done. Oh well its over.

Joni,

I finished the biographical book on Andrew and Rachel Jackson yesterday and started a good mystery after dinner last night. :) Looks like another cold day which translates into another reading day after Hospice leaves.

I had an e-mail from my son this morning - they are home from Mayo and he wants to bring the grandkids out for Christmas on Saturday morning. No word on how his wife is doing - but I assume well enough to be left alone for at least a few hours.

It is a good day and I hope yours is too.

Hugs with smiles,

Diane I am so glad your son got in touch with you! I know you are looking forward to seeing them grandbabies and you son, and I hope you have a wonderful visit! I hope his wife is doing ok too. Let me know how it goes ok. Hey I went to get in my car this morning and with all that rain yesterday...my front 2 floorboards were flooded! We can't figure out where it came for as the seats and everthing else was dry. Husband is wet vacuuming it now, so hopefully it won't mildew, then the new pup has started hiking his leg to use the bathroom, needless to say he hiked his leg and peed on the dog bed...washing it now. Why oh why did I do something as dumb as getting another dog that needs to be trained...Oh I know, cause I am a sucker for animals. Have a good day all!

Joni. I have 3 cats (had 4 but Gus was a bit dumb and got hit by a car). I have 2 labradors, my husband hates dogs, so we comprimise and they saty outside. My old golden lab died last Jan just after we moved into our new house. Stupidly while he was away last Feb I got a new puppy, Ruby. I was not too popular when he returned. I was nuts as well. Its such hard work as she is really busy and so full of energy. Yesterday she jumped in the pool and did some lengths, that tired her out a bit, mad dog. My old Lab finds her altogether exhausting. I thought he would enjoy the company after Tessa died, but I was sooooo wrong. Ho hum I just love animals so much. I have a 32 year old arab pony who I graze next door, she is costing me a fortune to feed. My husbands not too impressed about that either. Yikes.

Anyway, I have to go for my routine Boob squash (mammogram) Oh how I hate them I am rather overdue, cause I got that negative "why bother I am going to die anyway" attitude, which was really dumb cause I am clearly not.

Dianne, have a lovely visit with your family. Just saw on TV that the central USA is having a rather bad snow storm. I am sweltering in sticky humidity, we should swop for a few minutes.

Love not talking about ALS all the timeas well. Its fun to hear what you all get up to day to day.
Luv ya all Aly

Aly I hope your mammogram comes back great. Hey I have an older daschund that is 13, that was my thought too, a new pup would be company for sassy. Boy was I wrong! the new pup runs laps around sassy and all she does is try to attack him. I am constantly hollering at them. Needless to say my husband, Bruce does not like the new one either. Oh well...never a dull moment with them ...lol

Joni, thanks for making me laugh. The image was fantastic. Jake (10) sits looking sad, while Ruby runs around him in circles, she drops toys in front of his nose and he ignores her. It's a bit sad to watch : ) I will try and take some photos and put them in my album sometime.
Aly

Sounds like we have the same problems with our spoilt dogs Aly. Yes post some pics when you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back