Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
WI
City
Beaver Dam
I am asking everyone to please lift up our dear friend Ladyinn (Diane).
She has suffered a personal loss today and needs all of us to give her words of encouragement and sympathies.

Diane- I love you and I hope you dont mind that I started this thread. I just wanted to show you how much you mean to us all and to let you know that we are all here for you.
So sorry for your loss.

Oh Diane, I am so very sorry for your loss and your pain. Just know your friends are here for you! Take care.

Diane, know we want to help...Prayers are being said for your comfort. You are very dear, and very special.
Love,
Ann

Diane, I know that you and I haven't talked much but I just want you to know that I'm thinking of you and sending you a big hug.

Barry

Diane, I am so sorry for the loss of your dear mom. I know that there is little I could say that would help with the pain of your loss. I have lost both my mom and dad all in the same year. There is a huge hole in one's life when you say goodby to someone who gave you life and love. Just want you to know that the valley you are walking is not endless, and many of us have walked it and know how difficult it is. But You are not alone. We are all here for you. Have you noticed how when one of us on the forum looses someone we love, how everybody makes it to the thread to say how sorry they are? You can feel the love and support, can't you? I hold you and your family in the arms of prayer close to the Heart or God. Take very good care of yourself, ok? And let us know if here is anything we can do, for we are all ears to hear.

Thanks for your kind words and your prayers of support as I grieve the loss of my mother. She was 85 years old and had been hospitalized since Oct 20th. Until then she resided in an assisted living community near me and was active while suffering frontal lobe dementia from Parkinson's.

Her passing is indeed a blessing for her but hits me hard as I am an only child and will miss her a great deal. The past weeks have been extremely stressful for me and my ALS has progressed rather rapidly and is requiring me to face head on my own mortality.

With your prayers and God's Love I plan on taking time to replenish my energy coins and my optimism and my zest for living each day to the fullest again. Bear with me if my posts are scarce and my tears plentiful.

A grateful forum member I am, I am! (My lesson from Dr. Suess) :) :)

Good! Take the time you need Diane, and we will hold you in prayer. It is a momentous thing to grieve a mother...and having read so many of your wise and caring words here, i know you will grieve well, and deep, giving honor to your mother. And we will wait to see you replenished, turning a river of tears into a fountain of life. If you want to share stories of your mom's life, we would love to have you share them with us when you are ready for words. God bless you.

Diane, I am very sorry to hear about your mom. My mom passed away at 84 in 2005 from complications of Osteoporosis and she also had Parkinson's for a number of years so I really know the pain that you are going through. Take care of yourself and visit us here as often as you want, we'll be here.

Diane I am sorry that you have lost your mother. I'm thinking about you and will say a prayer for you mom.
Laurel

Dear Diane,
I am so sorry for your loss.Please know you are in
prayers.God bless your moms' soul.
Pat

Diane, May I join the others in expressing my sympathy in the loss of your Mother. You are so giving to others I hope you will be able to receive back all the support and love you have given us on this form. Love and Prayers.

so sorry for your loss very sad to have to go thur my thoughts are with you

Dianne
I am very very sorry to hear of your great loss. I will be praying God gives you the peace you so need at this difficult time.

Diane,

I am so sorry to hear that you are dealing with your mother's death on top of ALS. My mother died the week before my husband began testing last August. It is hard. No other way to say it. I hope you find peace during this holiday season. No doubt it will be difficult. My thoughts are with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back