Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
WI
City
Beaver Dam
I hope you guys dont mind, as this has nothing to do with my PALS, but my stepmom is in need of prayers tonight. She isnt doing well. We are not sure exactly what is going on, but her heart is all out of whack. They tried two different times to shock her heart back into normal rhythm, but it is not working. She said she doesnt think she is going to make it through this.

I know you all have your own things going on, but if youve got just a second, could you please add her into your prayers this evening?

Thank you.

Liz, I'm praying for your step-mom. I'm really sorry she's having these problems.
Hugs,
Ann

thanks ann. it is tough. she is only 53. but then again- we all know about tough, dont we?!
I really appreciate your prayers. Thank you.

Will do. I am so sorry she is having problems and hope that they are able to resolve the erratic beat quickly and she rests peacefully. Hugs,

Thank you, Diane.

Dear Liz, I will be praying for stepmom each day.
Blessings, Pat

Liz, I pray that God will heal her heart and bring the beat back into normal rythym. Lord , help her to regain strength and indurance and bless her Lord. Amen

Prayers and hugs to you stepmom and your family!

Thank you everyone. i really appreciate it. it is so frustrating right now. The hospital is saying that its technically not her heart. her heart is very healthy. its neurological. i know im not going to get this right, but something to do with instead of the regular electrical impulses being sent to the heart, big bolts of "lightning" are being sent, which is causing A-fib. they usually just shock people back into normal rhythm, but its not helping. and she now has burns on her chest from the shock therapy. my step sister told me that they are giving her more beta blockers. im am confused. i thought beta blockers were heart meds. if it neurological, why arent they going that path? UGH. very hard to handle when there are no answers. the doctors are saying they dont know what or why. seems pretty incompetent to me.
anyway- thank you all for the prayers. i will pass them on to her. and thanks for letting me share this with you and vent a little too!

hi . . As if you not got enough to worry you . . Sending you some prayers from over the pond . .

Sending prayers and thoughts. Stay strong.

Raul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back