Diagnosis
08/2011
Country
US
State
Missouri
City
Springfield
I've posted a photo of my newest grandson, Oliver, in my album section. He is about 6lbs, 10ozs in this photo, and 19.5 inches long. He sends his greetings!

Last edited:
Congratulations..nothing like a new born to brighten your day! Congrats!

Congrats! Beautiful baby! So happy for you.

Kim, Ta Da! Your sweet baby grandson is precious. Thanks for posting about his picture!

Cute baby and not such a bad looking granddad either! Babies are so precious - especially grandbabies at our age. :)

Aw Kim he is very wee and very cute. I am thinking from what I can see that he looks just like you.
Laurel

Thank you all for the kind comments!

It looks like my daughter will be back with the kids and dogs from April thru August while my son-in-law goes through a specialty school just up the road. I'm really happy about that!

About time for that pic , Grandpa! Bet you're just thrilled about getting all those cuties to be with you for the spring and summer.

Kim-
Will the daughter, kids, dogs & SIL be staying with you, or "just up the road "?

My daughter and grandkids will be staying in town with family (spending time with in-laws as well as us) while SIL is at his service school 100 miles up the road. He'll probably come home on weekends. Looking real forward to the arrival of April!

I'm really happy for you, Kim. That's such a wonderful time to look forward to!

!00 miles! :shock: That's just up the road?

Anyway, it will be wonderful; just wait. You will get to really know them & more important, they will get to know you! We had Lucy (and her Mom & Dad & dog) live with us last year for 4 months. It was the best! And I do think that is what formed the special bond between Lucy & her "Poppy" (Jim). She simply adores him! And, as you can imagine, he is quite fond of her! :-D Check out the picture in my album- he is having a "tea party" with her! He got down on the floor at her request, never thinking how he would get up! :shock: That was interesting! :lol:

These little creatures bring grown men to their knees! It is a joy to behold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back