Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
PA
City
Lafayette Hill
Just want to give a big Happy Birthday greeting to Al !

I'm sure Barry will be along with one of his great cakes- :-o! (I hear he is opening a bakery soon!)
Just want to thank Al for all he does to keep this forum going (including putting out a few fires lately :wink:) We all chipped in and got you a little something, Al, to show our appreciation.

You can relax on your new yacht, sit back with a glass of wine, and of course you will need entertainment- so we brought back the "Pole Dancers"! Hope you have a great day!:grin:

Attachments

• yacht.jpg
    yacht.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1,741
  • merlot_wine_poster-p228230483746384661trma_400.jpg
    merlot_wine_poster-p228230483746384661trma_400.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 5,701
  • mazurka.jpg
    mazurka.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 1,517
Last edited:
Al, here's a little something else to take for a spin, when you tire of yachting. The keys to it are in the cake Barry will be sending to you. (so make sure it all gets eaten!) I personally am hoping he will chose to send you a chocolate one, because chocolate goes soooo good with wine!

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y to you! You're a super special guy.

Attachments

• cirrus jet 2.jpg
    cirrus jet 2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 3,456
Last edited:
Happiest of birthdays to you, Al. We appreciate you and all that you do to keep this forum going. Enjoy Barry's cake, the yacht and all of your special treats on this special day. Mwaaaah. (I learned how to cyber kiss right here. Thank you, Kay Marie... that is of course a "kiss on the cheek".)

Have a great birthday and first day of summer!

Happy Birthday Al.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY most wonderful Al!

Well it is finally out of the oven (and I'm out of bed :oops:) so here you go Al.
Thanks for all you do for us and I hope that you have a great day!

P1020613%20Homemade%20birthday%20cake%20with%20Smarties.JPG

Oh and by the way, don't have too much merlot or you'll end up like this guy who partied a little too hard

Happy Birthday Al!

birthday-cake.jpg

Happy Birthday Al! Hope you have another good party like last year! Thanks for all you do for us!

Happy birthday Al

cheers
Peter

Happy birth day to my twin Nephews they become one year old. they are very cute.

Happy Birthday, to our strong heroic Al! Thank you for all that you do, for spreading hope and sharing your wisdom! xoxo

36525...Al, that's happy birthday from my cat, Mouser!

A happy birthday from me, too! Your a great person and deserve the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back