7/2008
Country
US
State
Maryland
City
Anytown
Hey everybody,

I've not been on much the last couple of days, and for a change its been due to "social engagements" rather than being exhausted from gardening or whatever.

I'm still worn out, and feel badly I've not caught up reading the posts from the last couple of days, haven't even ventured onto the follies thread. But, I wanted to share this before turning in for the night.

((((drumroll please)))))))

Teresa (Canifet) came to my home town for her daughter's lacrosse tournament, and we were able to spend some time together.

What a wonderful person she is! I already knew it, but it was just reinforced more from the visit. We spent a good bit of time just hanging out, and it was so nice to be able to do this with someone that has so many things in common. I got to meet her hubby and daughter too, and she was able to meet my eldest son.

Here we are at Applebees 8)

Attachments

• teresa and me.jpg
    teresa and me.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 354
Hey, Teresa is our lunch PAL:) So glad you had a nice time, now you have to come to Wooster!
Lori & Jay

I have to learn how to pronounce it correctly first! 8)

or maybe wuss...ter!

However Wooster is pronounced it is a great picture of a couple of good looking women. It is so great to see pictures of forum members actually getting together.

I have been able to meet three other forum members in person, Joel and Christine at their home in Abbottsford, John and his dog Chewie who I met in Arizona and DebbieR and her mom, who my wife Beth and I met at a gas station beside the highway in Alberta when she donated some formula to me. And I get to meet Colleen (KeeKer) in a few weeks when she comes through my town on her way to her new home in BC, I can't wait!

What fun that you two got to hang out! And, you both look great!

That's so special! A great picture, Diane and Teresa. Thanks for sharing with us!

glad you had a good time you deserve it

Ok, Diane, this is just not fair! You have to stop being so gorgeous all the time! Glad that you got to meet.
Can't wait to meet you too Barry! Hopefully I will not have pulled all my hair out by then!

It really was special. Teresa is a person I would have been friends with anyway, if the opportunity had risen through other circumstances. She has such a positive attitude, which is contagious! BTW, Ernie dog got to spend time with her too! He even rode on her lap in the car.

Not "our" car? I'm too jealous to continue! ;)

Rose, you are so lovely, in and out. How wonderful to have a friend like that. Thanks for sharing the pic.

ghii

Sometimes I secretly wish that Oprah would do a show about online support forums and fly all of us into Chicago to surprise us in front of the cameras. It would be one of those tearful reunion shows that would have everyone bawling their eyes out.

I guess it's just my wishful thinking but how I'd love to meet you all! Marianne, I will definitely swing by next time I drive to NYC which might be in August for a little editing gig. Barry, please do let me know if you ever visit your sis in Ottawa! In any case, I just might have to fly out to Alberta for you! Colleen, you'll be in BC correct? Well maybe I will get out West one day... And Diane how I wish you were still in Jersey! Where is Maryland anyway?

Love and hugs to all of you! xoxoxo
Rosella

Teresa (Canifet) came to my home town for her daughter's lacrosse tournament, and we were able to spend some time together.

What a wonderful person she is!

I had the pleasure of talking to her on the phone a number of months ago. I came away with the same impression!

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back