Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
OK I wrote the word ***** in at the start of the new story. (maybe I should have started a new thread but I carried on where we left off)

Someone has censored it and put stars in place of *****. We are grown ups here and surely that is not too strong a word - particularly in the given context.
Isnt this going a bit far?

Not going to let anyone bully me around now that I KNOW FOR SURE I am dying!

soo....I know too many nasty words to figure this one out, with no first letter!...help me out here

five letters...what does it rhyme with? Is it in the MONKEY'S vocabulary? They say many nasty words! Hey, type it in French next time!
We are so with you...how is "V"? wink wink

Hey, I replied an the reply has been censored right out. The word begins with b and rhymes with itch. I am getting really really freaked out byt this censorship.

Most of these boards have censoring software built-in to them. I'm guessing somebody (a high level moderator) just turned that switch on.

Dick

Personally, I like the word that starts with B and ryhmes with ITCH! I like almost all of the B words but some of the C words make me shudder!

that censor program has been working since I joined. Trust me, I know :twisted:

THanks. I was having one of those way too sensitive days you will come to kniow and ignore..........

I always find it interesting what words the moderators see fit to allow and what ones they flick the switch on for, my name gets starred out on some boards I frequent.

Dick

My kids always giggle when they say Dick. I know they should not know the other meaning of Dick..but they learn a lot on the bus these days. Good Night Dick!

Had a girlfriend once that always called me Richard. Never knew who she was talking to.... :)

You know, I'm a junior too, so there was always the big Dick, little Dick thing I had to deal with growing up. :)

You know, I'm a junior too, so there was always the big Dick, little Dick thing I had to deal with growing up. :)

LOL. I'm a younger Richard too (II, instead of junior). Thankfully, my parents called me by my middle name. As an addition laugh inducer, the president of the university that I graduated from is named Richard Brodhead.

Well I like ALL the Dicks here;-)
Might even start undulating......................but I have been dumped in an attic by PZ so no-one to appreciate it.

I love all the Dick's near and far! Iwas Married to a PETER and in my younger days, dated a ROD! It feels delicious to laugh this morning. xo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back