Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
I met by chance a man in the village. I had never seen him before but said I was looking for help in the garden, did he know anyone? He said he would come.
Anyway, he is built like a mountain, has shaved head and tattoos and moves very very very slowly. I swear he take 180 steps to turn full circle. Anyway, I follow him around, saying, you've missed a blade of grass there and don't pull that up etc.

Afterwards he sat and we talked. Turns out he has done 18 months for grievous bodily harm, has a friend in the same business of debt collecting for drug dealers only the friend cuts off people's fingers with secateurs when they cannot pay what they owe while he himself just breaks a bone or three.

Now he has taken a fancy to me and S and he keeps turning up for a chat and a glass of water (it's true) and I feel he is fascinated by a so different milieu. He says he used to like drawing so S has taken him to his workshop and shown him where he does his painting and I try to get him to try singing cos he has a beautiful bass voice. We keep him talking and I try to convert him a bit but he really really cannot feel pity for anyone. Or so he says.
Of course he was brought up like that, father drunk 24/24. He is 31 and has already fathered four children. What hope for thnem to be any different?
Needless to say, he has the French equivalent of Rottweiler and a pitbull

He has told us all about the corrupt police force, how many many drug addicts and criminals there are around. It is a scary eye opener.
I am keeping him onside, of course, but it is so sad to see people who have had no real choice in what they become and to know how many more there are out there ready to harm.

And this is in a village of 200 inhabitants where the most that happens is that the man who is supposed to keep the village clean and pretty is always drunk....

Wow. IrisMarie, you have my respect for your fearlessness. I hope you make an honest gardener out of him, while I pray he treats you with great care, love, and compassion... and that you may be the means of changing him into a merciful and kind man. He might be a wonderful character for the follies, on a lighter note. I'm shaking my head... a Rottweiler and pitbull crossed into your gardener. Unbelievable.

hE IS JUst short of money at the moment and does not intend to do much gardening at the pittance I can pay. He gets a couple of thousand for a beating up.............I thought this only happened in films or big cities

Yikes. You may need the Flying Monkeys. Stay safe, Sweet Pea!

ROTFLMAO I love him! What is his name? He has to have a name! ANN, We could team him up with "Charlie"! Honestly irismarie, the first thing that popped into my deranged brain was that I would HIRE HIM to take care of "S" the next time he was ugly to you! Oh please get a photo of him so we can know him! You made my day xoxoxo I also collect unusual people so I can totally identify. Love him and it will be returned to you a billion times over. love you.

God forgive me. I also thought of S. Kay.... Charlie is retired from the state police dept. as their mechanic. He's reasonably law abiding... but has great contacts. He could ride "herd" on Iris Marie's man to keep him from getting too far out of line.

Ann, now that we have teamed up there is no hope for"S"! irismarie, a photo and a name!

Good Lord, IrisMarie! You sound like my husband! My, my, my... What a character, indeed!

My husband used to bring home those without a place to stay because of this that and the other. Of course, he could've beat the crap out of them at the time and always kept a vigilant eye.

Please be careful! (walking on tiptoes worriedly)

Now that is just the person to help you get the nit-wit doctors to do something useful

oh, rothflmao! Glen, you are a man after my own heart! Yes yes Irismarie, you must take him with you on your next appt! I love your gardening guy. In my mind he looks like the big guy in that tacky white fur coat that cracks his knuckles on Priceline.com commercials. No need to fear forum family. Our Beauty can tame the savage beast!

That was absolutely brilliant Glen! Yes, IrisMarie, please please please take him with you to next appointment. Don't you think he would have fun? Don't you think you would have fun? You know - "Meet Bruno (is that Italian? hhhmm what is French for Bruno? Brunoit?) he is my caregiver...

But, please be safe!

Bruno, according to my dictionary means "To Serve", and CJ..."Purger" is French for "serve a prison sentence". Let's give him "Bruno" if Iris Marie oks it...Shake up the folks when you introduce your caregiver by name if his appearance doesn't do the job.

He is Vincent, prounced VANSONT. Baby face and innocent blue eyes. Me and my power chair weigh 200 kilos together. V came for a walk round the garden with me the other day and could push me out of the places I got stuck!
It is so funny being with him and S. He is not enormously tall but massive - fat as well as muscled. S is 6ft and weighs 126 pounds maximum. As I turn my head from one to he other I want to burst out laughing at the contrast.
Glen Love the avatar an it is just like one of V's tattoos

I think he might be a good cure for constipation , too, if he threatened you

Is he clean shaven or does he have a beard? Color of hair? I truly need a photo! I love the image of V on one side of you and S on the other! xo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back