05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
have posted a few more paintings if anyone is interested.....;

I love the paintings, you are so talented! I especially love the one titled "freedom" it make me wish I could run again (not that I ever did but I stliil wish it were possible!).

Irismarie, they are so good. Do you have them on the walls in your home? I'm so glad you shared.

These are beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing them

A few people have asked if I sell. I will happily give them to a good home. If the postage is v high, perhaps might ask a share but otherwise who will appreciate them when I'm gone?
Maybe a donation to guardianangels? Anyway, just let me know your addresses and they are on their way, though I may have to leave off frames. And remember the photo flatters them.
Love to all........

Oh my goodness Iris ~ they are beautiful ! They make you feel as if you are there. If you ever think about selling some of them please let us know. I would be honored to have one of your paintings in my home...............CATE

hi, cate. Read the post above yours:)

Irismarie, Your paintings are beautiful and so is your garden. I left a job in January and my boss was from France and would go back and visit and bring back beautiful pictures of gardens and flowers. Your country must be gorgeous. I have alsways wanted to go to France and visit and almost made it once, got as far as England and then always planned on returning someday to visit France. And you and I both know what happens to all those plans we made.. . Anyway, just wanted to tell you that your work is beautifu.
NancyS

thank you, Nancy. IT is very amateur really. Now next time you get the urge, come and stay here for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back