Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
The music thread on stories of hope. I have posted a video of my son-ini-law and am so proud of him. Want to share with you all

I went there but I do not see a video :[ Where is it? xoxo

IT takes a while to transfer. Maybe I should link to something less complicated. OTherwise please just do a search for James Brawn on Youtube and choose your own. This IS to do with ALS as I probably have it and he is my son-in-law. ;-) Pride can be forgiven once in a while. Please

Irismarie, it is wonderful that you have such a talented son in law. I have always wondered how anyone could remember all that but then I failed piano. My mom put us all in piano practice when we were kids but I cant play a note, well I can play a note but just not the right one.

You have every right to be proud!

it's the order you put them in that seems to make a difference, dear Barry. I was teacher of piano and singing. Miss it dreadfully.

Iris, one of the hardest things was one sunday and i was in church and tried to sing the songs I have sang for years and realized that I could not sing anymore.... That was a sad day indeed...A quiet tear ran down my cheek..sad! L

It is horrible, isnt it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back