Diagnosis
7/2008
Country
US
State
Maryland
City
Anytown
Here's the first one, now everyone run with it!

Attachments

• storyline4.jpg
    storyline4.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
Paul was tired of being a man but his love for his Harley was undying! Paulette was happy with her new-found identity and still every bit in love with her Harley!

So, tossing aside their "traditional lives" Paulette and Paul grabbed a road map and hit the road...
Paulette and Paul never felt so free!

HM-Motorcycle-couple_big.jpg

Last edited:
Imagine the disappointment from Paul when Paulette fell for the rest of the MaMa's... Wait I think that is a MaMa on the bike...?

Last edited:
They were crusing down the road when they came up on a few motor bikes doing the same, lets catch up and see if we can tag along with them.

Attachments

• bike 2.jpg
    bike 2.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 681
So Paul and Paulette caught up to the other bikes and made some new best friends including

Attachments

• Harley airbag.jpg
    Harley airbag.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1,033
little did they know that the group was a bit larger than they first thought.
When they stopped for, what they thought was lunch, they were a bit suprised in the number of "odd" looks they were getting, especially from their new best friends.

I think this is not a church toy run like they said, said Paul, becoming worried

Attachments

• bike 01.jpg
    bike 01.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 219
suddenly a stranger rides in on his fearce aprilla .................he is the main man,the head of a notorious biker gang called the tigers.
his name..............the ginger ninja aka oscar (though dont call him oscar or refer to his gingerness unless you have a death wish.)

he's looking for new men if they have the stomach (or still there balls to join him)

Last edited:
As he approaches, the mysterious stranger becomes aware of the sounds of a crowd...

Last edited:
(que the music from mission impossible)
the ginger ninja creeps around the perimeter ,dodging around tents so as not to be seen.
he comes accross a man and decides to give him his best scarey ninja attack

Attachments

• DSCN0041.jpg
    DSCN0041.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 244
  • aleluia-cat.jpg
    aleluia-cat.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 183
Caroline, is that your dear departed Oliver? I know it isn't Daisy. It is just the cutest! ....perhaps the Fantasy Lives of Cats :)

no rose,oliver was black.
actually the first picture is my oscar with my sons scooter he had,the second picture i got of the internet a few years back but looks exactly like oscar.

after his ninja attack on the man he calls for his gang to join him.

first comes "trigger" who is an expert shooter.
then "the karate kid" followed by "boxer"(he may look cute but his punches are hard)

they watch the crowd,they are there for a bit of bike hustling but new recruits are welcome...............they need to be ferral,unnuteured with a special talent.

Attachments

• 1101402295pissedattheworldcat.jpg
    1101402295pissedattheworldcat.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 149
  • ninjacat28ov.jpg
    ninjacat28ov.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 161
  • boxer6sb.jpg
    boxer6sb.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 284
... Beth would have gotten a real kick out of those pictures!

what has happened to this thread Rose, its gone from tough bikies to pussy cats (all be it some fairly tough gun tooting tabbies) in a couple of postings.

I think it has gone to the dogs Woof Woof :lol::lol:

Attachments

• dog.jpg
    dog.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 570
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back