Diagnosis
10/2008
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Alexandria
If you have a loved one , give them a big hug.

If your loved one is looking down on you , then its time treat yourself. Go Shopping.

Glen I love your way of thinking. ok i will do both... Happy Valentines Day to you! Hugs, l

Happy Valentines Day to all of my special someone's (and to you too, Sparky!)

Happy Valentines Day to all of my forum friends! Have a chocolate!
happy_valentines_day_chocolates-11820.jpg

Happy Valentine's Day to all of my awesome forum friends! And a special shout-out to my sweet parents, Alida and Angelo who met at a dance on this day 45 years ago. How romantic is that?

Last edited:
Happy Valentine's Day to pALS and cALS everywhere around the world!

image.php

Happy Valentines day everyone! Thanks Barry for being so nice to get us all chocolates to share!

Happy belated Valentines day every one. (next time i will get in first)

Peter

Thanks Berry for the chocolates and I have to have the carmel one..smile! L

Glen, thanks for thinking of us (love the sentiment!) Barry, the chocolate covered cherry has my name written all over it!.... But... I don't see it! Where's the foil covered cherry cordial? Is there a candy map on the bottom of the box? Can you look for me?

I dont see {{BURRPP}} it anywhere.

You know, I don't see any chocolate covered cherries either and maybe it is because Glen got there first! Here are some just for you Rose!

8ab24fc12acef7e8.jpg

oooh, the ones with the liquid centers THE BEST! thank you.

(Glen, LOL)

remember as a kid , when you didnt want to share your chocolate bar , you would lick it ?

I don't know about you but when I didn't want to share my chocolate bar I would eat it! I never had a problem eating chocolate and especially chocolate covered cherries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back