Diagnosis
08/2011
Country
US
State
Missouri
City
Springfield
Well, my doc retired just when I was going to address the baclofen issue with him. Alas, I must resort to a few sips of medicinal wine to take the edge off the cramps and stiffness.

I purchased a gallon of said "medicinal wine" and according to the label, it is a Rossi Burgundy made from grapes (no kidding!). That just means there are plenty of anti-oxidants in it.

Do you have a supply of similar medicinal support?

Indeed we do. Wanda keeps at least two bottles in stock. She takes amazing care of me.

Tonight , she got a texas mickie of Bailey's Irish cream for when to mood suits her.

Glen

You know what, in all seriousness, if you find wine helpful, why not buy something you enjoy the taste of as well as its effect? Life is short.

... I remember after my dad passed away, finding his secret stash of spirits. (it was maybe 2 bottles) he could have afforded really good scotch or bourbon, but he had the cheap stuff. He was in such great pain for so many years, if I'd known he would drink it, I'd have encouraged him to splurge a little on himself.

Last edited:
Rose-
I agree. I actually have a little sign that says "life's too short to drink bad wine!"
My motto!

PZ-
Medicinal, but also tasty!

Go, Wanda!

Truth be told - I would not a good wine from a bad one.

I hold only one rule. If it tastes good I drink it.

Glen, then that is a good wine!

What can I say? I'm the kind of guy that buys generic every chance! Like Glen, I wouldn't know good wine from bad. I use to drink scotch & soda (pepsi - no coke!). My folks use to have a half-gallon of Cutty Sark (is that suppose to be good?) on the kitchen counter when I was a kid. I'd put a jigger of it in an 8 ounce glance of Pepsi and listen to an 8 track of "Cream" as I drank. The bottle was so big, they never missed a few jiggers here and there.

I'm listening to oldies from the 70's as I drink from this gallon of really good, tasty, fine and most excellent Rossi Burgundy! (it says it is a "fine table wine" on the label!).

Hey! Wait for me! Just got home from split shift. Going to find the Bailey's (for you Rose)

Colleen-
Hurry, and catch up. As for me, I am "imbibed", and I'm tired- good night all!

PZ-
Be sure to lock up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back