Diagnosis
10/2008
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Alexandria
Yes , we had the 10 digit supper tonight.

Just finished feedin the pie hole with:

Bacon fried rice
Chicken Soo Guy - with sweet & sour sauce
and a couple of Egg rolls - with plum sauce

and some leftovers for lunch tomorrow.

Yumm

OMG that sounds good! We're having my "oh so talented culinary skills" of Ramen noodles! My poor family stuck with a domestically challenged wife/mom...But I do make a mean Ramen! and can order the BEST chinese take out in town!

Yep, my husbands favorit thing to say is my wife makes a good! RESERVATION..

That's great Glen! Sounds so yummy. I just spent the last 3 hours in the kitchen. I made home-made pizza and I made a fish stew with butternut squash and spring onions. It's so GOOD... but maybe not as delicious as egg rolls with plum sauce. Yummy! :)

That home-made pizza sounds awesome. You guys always manage to make me smile on the inside. And Stu thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Thanks Hoping! I even toss the dough in the air when I am making the crust.

You know when I see you doing this, it makes me think how many great Cals we have becuse of PALS..

Aw that is sweet! I had some very special moments with my dad this weekend. He just loves for me to give him a manicure and a hand massage. It is so touching how much he loves that. I sure wish I could make you some of my home-made pizza, Hoping.

You are such a sweet-heart. I bet the hand massages are such a treat for your dad. Darn hands seem to get pretty stiff and painful with MND. It is such a special and wonderful treat. You are such an amazing daughter, and are such a good friend to the forum.

Thank you so much, Hoping, you really made my night. Yours was one of the very first voices of hope that spoke to me when I joined the forum. I feel really lucky to have met people like you! xo :)

Last edited:
My wife just handed me a bowl of fruit salad she put together. This was after I had a left over piece of sausage/green pepper pizza from ordering from Dominos yesterday.

We stopped in at Steak & Shake for lunch, earlier. I had a Chicago Style Steak Dog, fries and a wee bowl of chili. Fries were hot, dog was cold, chili was warm. When asked by the waiter how things were, I mentioned the cold steak dog and he compensated us with a complimentary chocolate shake. I still gave him a good tip (Sea Biscuit - in the 3rd!).

Rosella, what did you top the pizza with ?

Zaph, Chicago Steak dog ? Is it like a Philly Cheese Steak ?

Some days you just have to clog those arteries.

Glen

Glen, It wasn't like a Philly Cheese Steak (which would have been a lot nicer!). This thing had a few green hot peppers, some very colorful relish, tomato slices and a few pickle slices. It was also pretty small. I give it a thumb-and-a-half down!

it was pizza night at our house too. Rich loved it. I smelt it and had yogart and homemade soup... It was good. Just glad I can still eat soup..smile!Linda

I'm soooo sad I can't cook anymore; it was my favorite thing to do but now I can barely lift a spoon. Still eating well though as church ladies bring us dinner twice a week and my husband grills a superb steak! Last night was beef wellington, yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back