Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
Fl
City
Margate
I read a post by Linda about homemade soup. I almost fell off my bar stool. I swear my best days are when I eat homemade soup. Doesn't make a difference what kind. I just passed it off to mental up bring. That soup fixes everything. I know it don't but in my case it makes me feel the best when I have a bowl..Take Care
Patrick

I agree Patrick....Tuscan white bean soup and I'm in heaven (prematurely)

Minestrone ... it's like a huge infusion of everything one could need!

I posted the Soup song, but it is stuck in moderation ... you will see what I mean when it gets here :)

can't wait for the song

I also love pumpkin soup with all the great spices

search youtube for "Soup!" - John McCutcheon Quartet 42

>Max, the song is perfect. Thanks

twice we have been able to get John to do the song!

9 Bean Soup with lots of ham and veggies is on the menu today!
Grandchildren and their mom and dad are coming tomorrow!
Turkey soup on Monday.. really cannot beat home made soup. "Food for the body and soul" With a heap of "LOVE"
Hugs
Linda

Sandy is now making me old fashioned Campbell's Chicken Noodle, she just has to liquidfy it first :)

Sounds good Max.
Tried something new with my chicken rice soup last night, added a half a cup of cottage cheese and a tbsp of parmesan cheese before I pureed it then put it in a cup. It was really good.
Hugs
Linda

Hi, Linda -- I have Sandy put two eggs in it so there is some protein and more calories.

Going to make Cream of Asparagus soup for a youth group coming over tonight. I have to get rid of any asparagus as my daughter-in-law is terribly allergic and they are coming tomorrow.

Paulette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back