Diagnosis
07/2013
Country
UK
State
Wales
City
Llanelli
Just thought I would say Hi. I have Respiratory-onset disease and I am not really handling it too good but I do have support from my family and palliative care nurses and doctors.

David

Welcome. This is a good group of nice folks who would rather be on the far side of the moon but are making the best of things.

Welcome David,

none of us want to be here, but it's the best place to be if you need it!

Sorry about your diagnosis and having to join us. I'm so glad you have good support, we all need as much as we can get.

Hi David. None of us want to be here but the folks here are truly supportive. Great place to get tips and advice to guide you through this disease. Welcome and don't be shy!

Hiya David.....'welcome' i guess...i've found folks on here are nice, and their knowledge really handy...things suck sometimes but glad you've found us..:)
take care
Pete

Hi David,
I have found this site very helpful and very supportive. Please don't be afraid to ask any questions, whether it be medical, or handy hints on how to do things better or more efficient when you can't do something the way you use to. I am glad you have the support of your family and friends.
take care,

Hello David,
Welcome. This site has been a special place to go to for advice, support, and friendship. I am my husbands sole care giver, and although we are blessed that we can get out and about, we still spend a lot of time home. I miss the interaction of my co-workers and friends, but have found this a pretty good substitute. These are an amazing bunch of people, that show so much bravery, compassion and humor in a very difficult situation, and I feel honored to get to know them. Hope to get to know you as well.
Paulette

Hello David, and welcome to the club you never want to be a member of. But if you have any questions, this is a great place to ask it. And feel free to vent. Where all in the same boat and this is the only place I know that every one understands my frustrations and my fears. We will help you any way we can.
Hollister

Thank you all for your warm welcome.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back