Diagnosis
08/2013
Country
Uk
State
East Midlands
City
lowestoft
Well it appears that i now have a diagnosis.a call from the neuro nurse saying she has the letter needed..ds1500 form and a prescription for rizole or whatever it is..being arranged,,,already had a coupleof visits from the mnda..bless em...thanks to the friends i have already made on this forum and other friendships to come.. Take care
Pete.

Re: Boll*?ks

I am sorry Pete. Even when it is expected the definite diagnosis is so hard. Prayers for you and your wife

Sorry for your diagnoses but you will find lots of support and friends here.

Oh Pete, you had a inkling but hearing for real is still a shock. I am so very sorry. Please know we are here for you and your wife. Hang in there, luv.

Pete,

I know what you're going through. Hearing the words out loud... Worse thing ever.

We are here for you.

Take it one day at the time, Pete. That's the best each of us can do.

So sorry you have heard those fateful words finally uttered aloud. It's awful. Even if you were expecting it. We're here.

Sorry it turned out this way Pete! Welcome to the club nobody wants to be a member of

So sorry Pete. Worst feeling ever, I known, but it will get easier to understand. Stay strong.
Casey

We are all in this together. Never feel you are alone. Pip, pip chin up.

Thank you all for your support...sorry for the title..but it kind of sums it up..even though we knew it was coming
..for those who don't know..me and my new wife are going through fertility treatment at the mo for our first child....so you know what's on my Christmas list this year:)

I don't want to change my forum interest just yet.....lets pretend this isn't happening till the new year

Veggiepete, I like your spunk! Maybe if you ignore it, it will go away? We can always hope... Keeping my fingers crossed that you get your Christmas wish!

My husband was diagnosed around last Christmas. We just wanted to ignore it all and enjoy our precious moments together. You will find this holiday to be sweeter than ever. You will notice the small things and cherish each moment. Its amazing how precious life becomes and how much tighter we can hold our loved ones when theres a threat like this looming. You and your family are in my prayers!

VeggiePete, sorry you have now officially joined the most elite club.

How is your wife taking the definite news?

Have a wonderful relaxing xmas and new year, you have my official permission to totally pretend until anytime in January you are ready :lol:

Well it appears that i now have a diagnosis.a call from the neuro nurse saying she has the letter needed..ds1500 form and a prescription for rizole or whatever it is..being arranged,,,already had a coupleof visits from the mnda..bless em...thanks to the friends i have already made on this forum and other friendships to come.. Take care
Pete.

sorry to hear about the diagnosis, Pete. My first weeks (ok, months) have been a roller coaster. Our thoughts are with you and yours. There is a lot of life to live :)!

Max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back