10/2013
Country
US
State
D.C.
City
Washington
Hello all,

After a month of several blood tests, MRIs and a NCS and EMG I have been diagnosed with ALS. I am hoping that some of you can point me in the direction of some helpful links to videos or articles explaining more about ALS. I am hoping my doctor's will provide me with some further answers when I go into my local ALS clinic tomorrow but having my questions ready to go is important.

Any advise you all can offer is much appreciated.

Hello.

Too bad you had to find us. It's overwhelming - but the shock fog will lift. It really will.

The best video I've seen is on you tube. " the A B C's of ALS". It's a three part series by the Forbes Norris ALS centre. Not the slickest presentation - but excellent content. My entire family watched it as well.

There is a lot of living to do after diagnosis. If you need help - we'll be here. :D

Hi bhebs210! So sorry for your diagnosis! I watched the "ABCs of ALS" on YouTube when we first got my husband's diagnosis. It's very well presented and helped me understand more about it. It's in 3 parts so you can watch a little at a time. God bless! Nancy

sorry to hear about, this D: if ya ever need someone to talk to send me a pm

hang in there.

Sorry to hear of your diag. But this is a great forum. It has helped so much in understanding ALS and the wierd little things running through my little head aren't all that wierd after all. As other have pointed out the A'B'C,s of ALS ON you tube is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back