Must read threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Sadiemae, for putting up all this useful information together.

NH

You are welcome. Did it for me too, as these are the most requested threads folks ask about! Just wanted to put them all in one place.

Thank you.... Especially for the being fat link!
Now I have a reason, besides emotional eating, for my recent weight gain!

Pass the butter will ya?

Thanks Lori.

Thanks, Lori! I bookmarked this page. It's great to have someone else do all the research. As much as I would like to think I remember everything I read, it just doesn't work out that way. Things perpetually change, I have to go looking for new information, and you always have a link to share.

A suggestion would be to make this thread sticky if the individual threads aren't already.

NH

Butter is good, bacon even better!

Under stress the body needs more calories, and on top of that it will also burn muscle rather than fat, so you need a high protein high energy diet.

Hence bacon, though I'm sure that there are other ways of achieving the same result :)

Lori thanks for the great information!

One more vote of thanks. There arre so many things to remember that it is important to have this info handy. It's now on my favorites.

My earlier suggestion about contacting David to make this thread "sticky" still stands.

Thank you for these links sadiemae! I had read a few of them but not all.

ottawa girl, my thoughts exactly on the "being fat is better". I have always been about 30 to 40 lbs over my "ideal" weight. So far I have been fortunate enough to maintain this weight ...and yes, pass the butter, and bacon too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back