Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
Texas
City
North Richland Hills
Hi again. Just one question .Our washed and dryer is in the garage , right beside the back door. They will put a ramp in for car access and handle bars.Will this make it too tight a turn around? Jim usually Just backs our cars out into the drive way when we wash clothes.It's a small space already.Would it be better to move the laundry room inside? I'm aware we would have to pay it ourselves.

If someone can tell me how to delete this post I will. Thank you if you respond.

Can't answer the second question for sure, but I don't think new members have the ability to delete posts.

As to the original post, why are they put a ramp in the garage? It seems that a lift would be better. Might ask the contractor about it.

TWe have a large step into our house , from the garage.The washer and dryer are on the step up.I'm just concerned about space when we need a van.Thank you for responding. Love your dog too.We have 3 bichon frise.

We have a large step as well. The lift they proposed for us replaces the step. It will allow a PWC to roll on, then lower it to the garage floor, thus replacing a ramp. The footprint of a lift is significantly less than a ramp.

That is our baby. He is close to 13 now. We love him so much.

Thank you Wilson , I will talk to our contractor next week. I love poodles.We have had 3 standard over the years. So smart , and loving. Have a nice weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back