Old 10-06-2017, 05:37 PM #1 (permalink)

City: Poquoson
State: VA
Diagnosed: 04/2014
Interest: I am a caregiver for someone with ALS/MND.
JimInVA is just really niceJimInVA is just really niceJimInVA is just really niceJimInVA is just really niceJimInVA is just really nice

City: Poquoson
State: VA
Diagnosed: 04/2014
Interest: I am a caregiver for someone with ALS/MND.
JimInVA is just really niceJimInVA is just really niceJimInVA is just really niceJimInVA is just really niceJimInVA is just really nice
Default Online Military Exchange Benefits - Update

In a previous post by Nikki, she made us aware of an expansion in access to the Online Exchanges being granted to veterans with Honorable Discharges. Here's her post... Online exchange shopping benefit

I followed instructions and applied for access. I was granted preliminary approval with an expected first access date of early November. Today, I received an update from The Exchange informing me of the fact that early access had been granted. As of this moment, I have full access to The Exchange. I've not gone online, yet, but immediately came here to make an update. If you might be eligible, I encourage you to apply. Thank you again, Nikki, for making that information available.

As an aside, I have been a paid Forum Subscriber since my earliest days, here. I have benefited, financially, well beyond the combined cost of my subscription. If you have the ability to do so, I would encourage you to also consider (or continue) being a Subscriber. Thank you to the many who make these forums a welcome, safe and beneficial place to visit and participate.

My best...

Jim
Thanks from
maryhahnward (10-07-2017)
Closed Thread

Tags
ability, cost, early, immediately, information, military, update, veterans