Diagnosis
04/2014
Country
US
State
MA
City
Boston
This is to see how long the process of getting a PWC took using the VA. Only vote if you done so. Time is from first request until you were sitting in your chair

VA was most helpful with PWC
Mine is a. Frontier V 6 and is a life saver.
I would not be able to have a quallty of life without it!
Thanks

I'm not sure we ever requested it. We were in Tampa's SCI lab when the tech said they just received a tricked out PWC, so they got it authorized while we were getting fitted for it. Total wait time for our PWC was about 30 minutes from request to zooming down the sidewalk at breakneck speed!

Wow Mike! I don't think that happens often! Ordered for someone who no longer needed it?

I can't vote because I haven't received it yet. I was fitted for a PWC last week in Johnson City VA. There were 3 different vendors in the room that took measurements/notes to prepare quotes. I told the VA that I was moving to FL in two weeks and gave them the option to wait and let me go through the process in FL. They approached the Chief of Prosthetics and he said to go ahead and order it and they would drop ship to the Tampa VA and said it would be there in 4 weeks. I do not need it yet so that decision surprised me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back