Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
City
renick
Again thank you American taxpayers! I have much gratitude for all the help I have been giving through the va.
Newest coponate is a ceiling lift from bed to the throne or shower. Works great and the best thing is it's here in place before I really need it! Thank ya all love ya chally

Fantastic Chally, those ceiling lifts are amazing. Well done too getting in place before you are totally needing it - anticipatory planning, love it!

Speaking for all taxpayers, Chally, we should be thanking you.

A veteran is someone who at some point, gave the American people a blank check for an amount "up to and including my life." Very few people have the patriotism, the selfless sense of community, and the guts to do that.

I'm so happy for you and Beth, Chally! That ceiling lift is a true gift.

The VA was absolutely wonderful in getting stuff that my dad needed. He would have lost everything he had if it wasn't for them. I am very grateful to them.

Tom and I are so happy to hear this is done for you and Beth. We are so grateful for your service - you deserve the very best our country has to offer.

Love to you and Beth ~ Tom & Mary

We owe gratitude to all those who protect and have protected our freedom. Thank you Chally!

Chally, to you and all veterans, thank you!
Kathy

I am so glad you were able to get a ceiling track. It sounds awesome.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back