Diagnosis
06/2010
Country
US
State
NC
City
Wilmington
To help veterans with ALS and their caregivers navigate the complex VA system and benefits I created a Facebook page. It is an opportunity to share valuable insights in a supportive atmosphere. I love this forum and read it daily.

Sharing the link here in case there are some vets and their caregivers on this forum who have a specific VA issue or question that they could use assistance with or feel they can help others from their own experience. There are only a few members right now. We have already been helpful to each other and it is only a few days old.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/vet...682222567481/?ref=notif&notif_t=group_comment

Hi Mary, At the top of one of these subforums, general discussions I think, atsugi made a sticky for us on vet benefits. Might want to copy the link to your page.

Thank you - I did! It's a great resource!

Great job, Mary. Thanks ! !

super, Mary!

>Hi Mary, At the top of one of these subforums, general discussions I think, atsugi made a sticky for us on vet benefits. Might want to copy the link to your page.

Ditto that!

Thank you Mary ! That is really great of you. I think it will help alot of people. God bless you! Kim

This vet doesn't do FB.

I'm sorry Graybeard I didn't mean it to leave people out. My initiative in creating it was for people who would like to ask questions or express concerns in a closed group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back