11/2008
Country
UK
State
UK
City
Bolton
Dear Friends,

I have been informed by Jennie's (Jennifer51) family that Jennie passed away peacefully yesterday, around 6pm, with her family at her bedside. Her breathing was poor for a while, and she declined rapidly over the past week or so. There is a message on Jennie's page, posted by her a few days ago, which says it all.

I am very sad about Jennie's passing, she was such a fighter and so enthusiastic about research. I had a pleasure of meeting her and her family here in the UK, at one of MNDA conferences, a few months ago. Her speech was gone, but she communicated via her laptop with a great sense of humour. She also helped me a lot with the UK disability benefits maze, when my partner was diagnosed last year.

Danijela

Oh, Dani, this is such sad news. Please pass along our condolences to her family.

Oh, now I am sad again :-:)-(

Danijela, thank you very much for letting us know about Jennifer. She was one of the first bulbar onset PALS that I met on this forum, one of my first friends here and I learned a lot from her when I knew nothing. She was the one who suggested the speech system that I use every day now and her passing makes me very sad. I was just thinking about her yesterday because we hadn't heard from her in a while. At least she isn't in pain anymore

My condolences to her family and friends, I can't write anymore, too sad

Barry

no No NO !

Godspeed Jennifer !

Glen

This so sad.... Jennifer was my first friend on this forum. My condolences to her family.Erica

I am very very saddened by this news! Jennifer was so helpful and so generous with her knowledge. She was a wonderful woman! Like Barry, I was just thinking how we hadn't heard from her in a little while. Please share my condolences with her family, Dani and thank you for letting us know.

I am glad she isn't suffering anymore but Jennifer will be seriously missed.

Oh boy that is sad. I really am sorry to hear that she was such a nice person. I hate when we lose a member. Thank you for sharing, her memory will stay alive through her helpful posts and her many friends on this forum. So glad you got to meet her,

Thanks for letting us know. Please give my sympathies to her family! I also was wondering where she was.

Thanks for letting us know. Jennie was a friend to many of us here, I hate that she's passed.

It's a bit of a shock to hear Jenni is gone. She was a very helpful voice on this forum. My condolences to her family.

i am so sorry to hear this family will be in my thoughts

I'm so sorry to hear of Jenny's passing. God bless her family, they will be in my prayers. Heaven has another angel.

Sis

i am so sorry to hear this news,it is just so sad.
please give my condolences to her family

So Sorry to hear this news .God Bless her family during this horrible loss.
Sharon

Very sad news! Please let her family know they are in our prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back