03/2008
Country
US
State
OHio
City
NW
Hi,

I just wanted to let everyone know that Don passed away yesterday in the early morning hours. He woke me up, I was helping him with his bi-pap mask when he told me that he had to use the restroom. I helped him walk across the hall, put him on the toliet and I held his head to me while I was talking to him. He died in my arms.

I miss him so very much. It was time for him, he was very tired and he'd told us that he was ready to go just the day before. He and I had spent the day together, I drove us up to the lake and we drove the shoreline. We talked for hours. I'm so glad that I took the day off of work to spend with him.

I've called all of the out of town friends and family. We're waiting for their arrival so that they may also celebrate his life with us.

God Bless all of you.............Sis

Sis,

Sorry to hear of Don's passing, but glad you were able to share time at the lake together. Bless you.

Sorry for the loss of your husband.

I am sorry about your loss.

I'm very glad you had the opportunity to take the day off from work to spend with him. What a precious memory. Please accept my condolences on Don's passing.

Kim

I am very sorry for your loss, but also am glad you got to spend a wonderful day together. Thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Dana

God be with you through the difficult days ahead. May you find comfort knowing he's free of pain, and is in loving hands. May the peace of the lord be with you.

Vicky (Vickaleesky)

i know no words can help your pain , but know my thought's are with you

Sis.. I'm sorry for your loss, but very glad you had that beautiful last day together!

I'm so very sorry for your loss!

So sorry for your loss .May God Bless you & help you through the days ahead.
Sharon

Hey Sis,

Condolences and warm wishes from my family to yours.

Glen

So sorry to hear about your loss. Thank goodness you have the found last memories and you know he was ready. Hopefully that is some comfort. Thoughts and prayers are with you

Dear Sis,
I'm so sorry to read about Don. May God Bless you.
Laurel

Sorry to hear of your husbands passing.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back