Diagnosis
06/2008
Country
CA
State
Alberta
City
Grande Prairie
Ken was diagnosed on June 26/08 and passed away on Sept.12/09. Ken passed away surrounded by family and friends.In the last few weeks Ken liked nothing better then to sit and listen to people visit ,and that is what we were doing when he slipped away.Ken didn't want to know what als was going to do to his body.He told his doctor from the start " I'll take it as it comes" and he did. Our granddaughter expressed him this way. He didn't teach me how to live,he lived and let me watch. This site was a great source of info for me. Thanks to everyone.My heart goes out to everyone still fighting the battle. God Bless.

So sorry, but thank you for sharing with us.. Love what your granddaughter said, that just says it all, he must have been one special man.. Bless you and your family, please visit us when you are ready.

Thank you for letting us know, I am very sorry to hear about his passing but as you say, now he is at rest. I am glad that we could help you and please take care of yourself. My condolences to you and your family for the loss of a special man.

Barry

Keneva and family, my condolences to you all and may peace be with you.

My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Dana

So sorry for your loss.

AL.

Sorry to hear of his passing. God Bless you and yours!

My heart goes out to the family. May he rest in peace.

Wanda and Glen

My condolences to you & your family. God Bless all.
Sharon

i hope you and family can find peace within yourself's and glad he passed with family as he wanted ...god bless

Please accept my deepest sympathies on the loss of Ken. His granddaughter's words have really touched me and I won't forget them!
Big hugs to you and your family.
Rosella

So sorry for your loss. What wonderful insight from your ganddaughter.

So sorry for the loss of your loved one , and what a beautiful sentiment from your grandaughter . x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back