Reason
Loved one DX
Country
AU
State
nsw
City
sydney
Dad left behind his non cooperative body today and hopefully my ridiculous anger left too. Please forgive me for my outburst yesterday. it was so inappropriate and I did go back later to try and delete it but you got there first. I don't blame you.
But da's horrible struggle is over. I hope no one has to go through this, but that's unrealistic.
let's do all we can to promote this disease and researchers to find a cure.
much love
Sammy

Sammygale, I am so sorry for the loss of your dad. No need to apologize for anything you said or did under such difficult circumstances and I am sure people here were not aware of what you were going through at the time. Wishing you peace,

Sandra

Sammy I am so sorry to hear this news. Please know that my thoughts are with you and please accept my deepest sympathies. Like Sandra said, do not worry about anything you said. I am also a little testy under these circumstances too. Please remember you have our full support. Take good care of yourself.

Rosella

i am sorry for the loss of your dad also....i did not get to see your post but, don't feel bad about it. ..if not some of us felt the same way you did a lot of the family surviors probley do or in my case am going to and i am not looking forward to it....my son is at the begining of this ...so sorry again for your loss as it's hard to lose a loved one but, rest assured he is proud of you ,..you got your anger vented and then ask for forgivness even thou who ever saw it would understand. he raised you well and we know you loved him ...you see we all handle it differently but at the same time we feel the same. find peace soon

I'm so sorry you lost your dad Sammy. Don't ever be afraind to let it all out here.

Debbie

Sammy, I'm so sorry for your loss. Just keep the good memories close!

I am so sorry for the loss of your father.
My heart goes out to you.
Dana

I didn't see your post either, that is in the past you have been forgiven and understood. I hope you have fond memorys and with time find peace.I am sorry you lost your Dad. Peace be with you.

Sammy, I'm sorry for all of the suffering you and your dad went through. Please accept my sincere condolences.

Kim

Very sorry Sammy! May your dear father rest in peace.

Sorry for your loss Sammy.

AL.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. There is no need to aplogize for anything, we all know everyone needs to vent once in a while. Take care.

Dana

Hi Sammy,

Condolences from my family to yours. I am sorry for your loss.

Glen

Hi Sammy,
I am sorry for your loss.
It must have been very difficult for you in the past few weeks with you living in Aus. and your father in New Zeeland.
So dont worry about your outburst on the forum.
As others have said sometimes you have to get it out and people on the forum understand this.

Peter

Sammy, I am very sorry about your dad. Please accept my condolences and take care of yourself.

Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back