Diagnosis
06/2008
Country
CA
State
BC
City
Chilliwack
I know I haven't contributed a lot to this forum but I did get a lot of comfort and understanding about this awful disease from reading what others wrote. For that I will be eternally grateful.

My Mom died yesterday. She put up a very good fight but heart failure took her from me. I am so sad I can hardly even think. I pray each day will get better and wish everyone the very best in the future. If there's one thing I have learned from this journey is that we need to live every day with no regrets and never put off until tomorrow what you can do today because you never know when you don't have a tomorrow to do it in.

Take care,
Sophia

Sophia, my heart goes out to you. I am very very sorry for the loss of your wonderful mother. I hope you find comfort in knowing how much joy you brought her as a daughter. Thank you for sharing what you have learned with us. It means a lot.

You have my deepest sympathies...

Sophia, condolences from my family to your family.

Please find comfort that she is still with you in your heart, and is smiling down on you from a better place that is peaceful for her.

Glen

Sincere condolences. May God comfort you beyond measure.

Sofia, I am very sorry for your loss and I am glad that we were able to help you, we are all here to help ourselves and each other. Take care.

Barry

Sophia,
I am so sorry for your loss. May God be with you and your family and comfort you.
Laura

Sophia,

I'm sorry for your loss. Your cyber-friends are here for you if you need to talk.
May she rest in peace.

My sympathy on the loss of your mother. I will pray that each day gets better for you as well.

May you all find peace,God Bless.

Sophia,

I am so sorry for the loss of your mother.
My heart goes out to you.
May you find comfort in your memories with her.

My condolences,
Dana

Thank you all so much for your responses. Even though I don't know you I know that you all understand better than anyone else. God bless you all.
Sophia

Sorry for your loss Sophia.

AL.

Sophia....may you find comfort in knowing she is no longer a prisoner of ALS! I recently lost my dear mother to this monster too. Everyday is learning to adapt to a new kind of normal. May you find your new kind of normal soon.

You have our deepest sympathy for the loss of your mother. She was very blessed to have you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back