02/2007
Country
US
State
NJ
City
Mays Landing
Dear dear friends of als forum:

On monday, june 22, george no longer battles the disease of als. He went home to be with his lord. No more breathing problems, he can now dance, play his bass, lift his riley girl high above his head and throw a ball to his connor. They were his joy.

He was my only love for 36 yrs. And will be for the rest of my life.

I pray for all that still battle this disease and will be forever grateful for all the help and information that i obtained.

Good buy dear friends. Hope to meet again!

Love
patty

Dear Patty, I am so sorry about George's passing. My sympathies to you and your family. Take care of yourself and thanks for everything that you have done for us on the forum. And I am sure that we will meet again.

Barry

So sorry Patty! My heart aches for you!

May he rest in peace.

Good luck to you dear one.

My sincere condolences. Please stop around and share how you are doing. You are part of the family so don't be a stranger.

I am so sorry to hear of Georges passing Patty. Please let us know how you are doing.

AL.

Patty

I am truly sorry, you have been a light here, I will keep you in my prayers.

Renee

Dear Patty,

My heartfelt condolences on the loss of your husband, George. I am truly saddened by this news, and will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

In reading your posts over the last year since I have come here, I was always impressed with the compassion and kindness you extended to everyone in your comments. And, the deep love for your husband was always shining thru!

Your love of God and faith in Him was always there as well, and I know you will turn to Him for strength, and you believe He will carry you through. I hope you find comfort in knowing that George is now with Our Lord, and free of all suffering; but he will always remain with you in your heart.

With sympathy,
Mare

Paty,
I am so sorry, you are such a kind and helpful member, I am so sorry for your loss. I send my thoughts and hugs to you and your family. I hope you will visit and let us know how you are, and if you would like come back with us, your knowledge, support and love are priceless. A large forum hug, from all of us...

So sorry to hear of the loss of your husband. Take care of yourself.

Dear Patty, I am so sorry to hear the sad news about George. I hope you find comfort in knowing that he no longer suffers. Remember that love never dies and yours was a beautiful relationship. Thanks for sharing your wisdom and lending your support. You are a wonderful lady. Take good care of yourself and don't be a stranger. You and your family are in my thoughts.

You have my deepest sympathies...

I am so sorry for your loss, but you are right he is free of this horrible disease.
Take care of yourself

Patty,
I am so sorry for your loss, and willl keep you in my prayers,
brenda

Dear Patty,

I am so sorry for the loss of your husband. May you find comfort in knowing that he no longer suffers.
My heart goes out to you. Thank you for being a part of this forum where I have learned so much.

With deepest sympathy,
Dana

Patty I'm so sorry to hear about George. How are you managing? I could not respond sooner because I have a new talking trach there was not operable until the last few days and is still troublesome. Please stay in touch.

Mark

Dear Patty,
I am so sorry that you have lost George. May God bless him and your family.
With warm regards and sympathy,
Laurel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back