Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
KY
City
Stanford
My mother, Norma Herrington, died this morning. Her battle with this horrible monster is done. She slipped away peacefully after an all night vigil of morphine every hour. She was in a coma and had no pain or struggle at all. We are numb right now but thankful she is no longer suffering.

Kylisa,

May you have peace and comfort knowing your mother is no longer suffering.
My prayers are with you.

Lynn

Kylisa,

I'm so sorry. Take comfort in knowing she is no longer suffering.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you!
Rick&Joan

Kylisa, I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you find comfort in knowing your sweet mom is no longer suffering. She was very lucky to have you as a daughter. You have my deepest sympathies.

Kylisa

I am so sorry about your Mother, I know it has been a hard road for you. I know she is at peace and I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

Renee

Kylisa,
I'm sorry for your loss.

Kylisa,

I am sorry for your loss. She will rest in peace.

Kylisa, I am very sorry about your mom's passing. I know that even though it is a terrible time for you you can take comfort in the knowledge that she is no longer suffering. My sincere condolences.

Barry

Kylisa,

My sympathies on the loss of your mother. Keeping you & your family in my prayers.

Mare

I am sorry for your loss and am praying for you.

Dana

Kylisa-
I am sorry for your loss, but I'm hopeful that you will find peace. God bless you always,
In prayer,
brenda

My mother, Norma Herrington, died this morning. Her battle with this horrible monster is done. She slipped away peacefully after an all night vigil of morphine every hour. She was in a coma and had no pain or struggle at all. We are numb right now but thankful she is no longer suffering.

kylisa, may God be with you and your family. Your dear mother is in a much better place, where there is no pain. She is a new angel of God watching over her loved ones. You take real good care of yourself, and please think of the good times, and nothing else. Prayers, lots of prayers your way, and may He grant you peace in your heart. I will be praying for your family. Rest in peace, Mom!

Irma

Kylisa,

I am sorry to hear about your mother; our prayers are with you.

Lydia

Kylisa,

Condolences from my family to yours.

Glen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back