Not open for further replies.

MissyBella

Country
AUS
State
NSW
City
Sydney
My Father Chris (member: perdul) passed away peacefully on 30th April, i apologise for not informing the forum earlier as it has just been so hard to deal with. Thanks to all who may have chatted to him or swapped ideas through this illness. I want to wish everyone good luck in finding a "miracle" as dad used to call it, very soon! I just dont understand why all the good people get struck down? May God look after you all and your families. Melissa

Sorry for your loss, thank you for thinking of us, we have someone else upstairs pulling for us.. Hugs your way.

sorry for your loss Melissa. I am sure he will be missed.

AL.

Melissa,
I'm so sorry for the loss of your dad.

Melissa, sorry to hear about your dear dad. May he rest in peace. My condolences and prayers your way. God bless!

Irma

So sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Dana

My condolences on the loss of your father.

Thank you, Melissa, for letting us know the sad news. My condolences to you on the loss of your father.

Zaphoon

My prayers are for all of us dealing with this thing called ALS. My hope for you and your family is that you can find comfort and peace knowing he isn't suffering with this monster anymore.

Mellisa, I am sorry to hear about your father's passing.

Melissa please accept my deepest sympathies. I am so very very sorry for your loss. I hope you find comfort in knowing your Dad is not suffering anymore. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back