Diagnosis
09/2007
Country
Sco
State
Lanarkshire
City
Glasgow
My dear, sweet mother died yesterday after fighting PBP for 2 short years.

She was Dx in Sep 07 after displaying symptoms in April 07.

We went to China in March last year for Stem cell therapy, and I have to say - looking back now.. as dissapointed as my mother was (She hoped for improvement) the treatments definately kept the progression at bay. The therapy lasts for approx 6 months after the last injection. After virtually no change or weightloss 6 months later (November last year) going forward the progression was rapid, new syptoms and weaknesses every week. I just wish we had the money to go for therapy again to keep this horrible illness at bay!

Each new disability just took its toll on her will to fight. The last 2 weeks the light had completely gone in her eyes, I couldnt even make her smile anymore. She was ready to go as she felt there was nothing left to fight for.

She went peacefully in her sleep at 11.05am yesterday morning.

I love her and miss her so much - but I'm sure wherever she is now, she's happier. :cry:

I am very sorry for your loss.

I'm sorry for your lost....may she rest in peace.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dana

I am so sorry for the loss of your mother.

So sorry for the loss of your dear sweet mother. May warm memories carry you through this difficult time!

Vicki

Vicki,
I am so sorry for the loss of your mother. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Dana

So sorry to hear of the loss of your mother.

AL.

May God bless you Blue, and may your sweet Mother rest in peace.

Irma

So very sorry about your Mother. May she rest in peace...

My condolence on the loss of your mother. May you find comfort in knowing she is at peace now.

So sorry to hear of your loss.

So sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. As hard as it is right now, time does help in some way. It's been almost 11 months for me & I'm just coming to realize that. Everyone is different in the grieving process. May thoughts & memories of your mom always be with you.

I am sorry that you have lost your mother. Blessings to you.
Laurel

I'm so sorry for your loss. Please accept my deepest sympathy.

God Bless~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back