Reason
PALS
Country
CA
State
Alberta
City
Rocky Mountain House
My loving husband Cliff has lost his fight with ALS. He was 48 yrs old. He drifted off to a very peaceful sleep and I am so glad to have fulfilled his wish to pass on at home with his family. It was my great pleasure to be his caregiver at home since June of 2007. he passed away on April 29, 2009. Thank you all for the time I have spent on the forum.

My sincere sympathy for your loss, may you be blessed with wonderful memories of your dear husband,
In prayer,
brenda

I am very sorry for your loss and please accept my sincere condolences to you and your family. It is good that he got his wish to be at home with his family.
Take care

Barry

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your loving husband. I hope you are comforted by your wonderful memories of him and the knowledge that his wishes were fulfilled. Please accept my deepest sympathies.

Hi Terry
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family too. When one of us hurts, we all hurt. You are not alone!
Rick & Joan

Hi Terry,
My sympathies to you & your family.May God give you Peace.
Sharon

So sorry to hear the news. May you be well and sustained with fond memories.

Please accept my condolences on the passing of your husband. You made a very big difference in the quality of his life by being such a loving care-giver. Blessings on you!

Zaphoon

God Bless,you are in our prayers.
James

My sincere condolences to you and your family.
AL.

You are in my thoughts. I pray you will find peace in knowing he is no longer suffering.

I am very very sorry for your loss.. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family Terry O

Terry,
I am so sorry to read about your loss of your husband Cliff. I'm glad he went so peacefully. You and your family are in my prayers.
Laurel

Rick & Joan, Very well said. When one hurts we all hurt!

Terry,
Your husband Cliff was fortunate to have his loving wife and family there by his side as he passed on. Just know you are uplifted in prayer!
God Bless,
Dana

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back