Reason
Loved one DX
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Peterborough
This morning my mom passed on in her sleep. She was diagnosed Last Sept Bulbar.
She fell this weekend and ended up in the hospital with a fractured vertabre in her lower back. She was in quite a bit of pain and the gave her morphine for the pain.
She was down to approx 85 lbs when this happened. My daughter Jennifer and myself were with her this morning, she seemed to be at peace and calm, and just stopped breathing. We had no indication that this was about to happen. She just quit.
This has been the worst day of my life. My mom whom I love so much is gone, my dad is devistated. They were married 51 yrs.
There is no more suffering for her and we as a family must go on. I only wish we had been given more time. 7 months is not long for such an aggessive disease
My heart is in so much pain......................

I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I hope you find comfort from your family and the belief that your sweet Mom is watching over you know.

My condolences. Give my best to your Dad.

My deepest sympathies to you and your dad. I am so glad you and your daughter were with her and her passing was so peaceful. I know you will sustain your dad ...

Mary,

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I'm glad you were able to be there for her.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you, your Dad and family!
We are sure your Mom appreciated you being there and that you will be a huge help to your Dad.
May the peace that passes all understanding cover you all during this difficult time.
Rick & Joan

Mary..
My thoghts and prayers are with you and your family.. God Bless YOU all..

Mary,
God Bless you & your dad .I will pray for all of you to find peace knowing that she is not suffering any longer & is now with God in heaven.
Sharon

My sincere sympathy to you and your family. May God bless you with wonderful memories of your dear mother,
prayers are with you,
-brenda

rbissel, so sorry to hear about your dear Mom. May she rest in peace. My condolences to you and yours.

Irma

rbissel, I am very sorry for the loss of your mom and I'm glad that you were there when she passed. My condolences to you and your family, take care.

So sorry for your loss. It was wonderful that you were able to be with her at the end and that it was peaceful. take care of yourself and your loved ones.

I am sorry for your loss. It is hard to let them go even when it is for the best. I only hope my mother passes as peacefully as your's did, when her time comes.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Dana

I am so sorry to hear of your mom's passing. May God grant you and your family strength and peace during this time.

Sorry for your loss. My thoughts are prayers are with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back