Diagnosis
12/2006
Country
US
State
Tx
City
Houston
Well, I am so saddened to say that my dearest friend has left the building. He wanted me to put it that way. Freddie passed away on April 2, 2009 at around 7 am. I went to wake him and he just never woke up. I will tell you more later, I will miss him so, I do know that it was so windy yesterday.........It must have been all the applause when he arrived, I know that he had a lot of tunes stored up in him for the "BIG" show.................

Rock On My Freddie!

I will miss you so............
Thanks for all of your support, I know I have came and went. Sometimes it just go so hard....My love to you all
netty

I am extremely sorry to hear that! God Bless you both as you fought an incredible fight and now he is at peace! I pray for your comfort during this time!

I am so very sorry for your loss, your courage, love and dedication have been a source of inspiration to me, and I am certain many others. Thank you for taking such good care of Freddie
Andrea

netty,
My blessings to you my dear, and yes, we all know freddie is in a much better place now. I'm sure he's playing lots of good tunes too! You are a truly fine woman, and I just know that God will reward you greatly one day. To have lived thru what you have with grit and determination is just awe inspiring.

I will continue to keep you in my prayers, I hope you have a restful weekend.
-brenda

Netty,

I'm so sorry, please don't feel alone, you know he's always going to be with you. Your love and determination to do what was best for him was an inspiration for all of us.

Netty
Freddie may have left the building but will never leave your heart or all of ours! You two have been an inspiring couple and your love for one another shone through all the problems you faced together.
Our hearts and prayers are with you!
Blessings!
Rick & Joan

Oh I am sorry, My sister called me one day and was so excited to see the lovely article on Freddy some time ago. I will never forget how much she was inspired by him, she was so surprised that I new his story, and was so aware of what a kind person you are. I am so sorry Freddy is gone, but he lives through you, and his song. Please join us when you are ready, we need you around here..

Dear Netty

So very sad that Freddie has left you but knowing he is rocking with his guitar again is a sight we will all remember when we think of him.

Praying for you to remember all the great times you had together over the years!

Patty

Oh, Netty, I'm so sorry!

You and he did the best you could possibly do and now he is on to another "concert."

I hope you find strength in knowing he is in a better place and able to play his music.

Netty, I am so very very sorry for your loss! I am really saddened by this news but I think the really great thing about Freddie is that he has left us all the gift of his music, so a part of him will always be here. He lives on through his art and through your love for him. Your bond with each other is a true inspiration and a fairy tale love story.

I hope you find strength and are surrounded by loved ones to help you through this difficult time.

Netty, I am so sorry to hear about Freddie. I have followed your story for quite a while and always thought of you two as an amazing couple. I am just so sorry to hear this,

Lydia

Netty,

I am so sorry, Freddy is in a better place and playing his music.

Netty....I am speechless....I am going to put his cd's on right now. You two will forever be in my heart. I am so sorry....you both have been such an inspiration to our family. I will be thinking of you both. All our love, Kelly and Andrew

Netty, I am so sorry to hear of Freddie's passing. Your love for Freddy was (and still is) an inspiration for all of us CALS.
Take care of yourself. I will keep you in my prayers.

So sorry to hear about Freddie. May your fond memories comfort you. Your relationship has inspired us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back