Reason
Friend was DX
Country
CA
State
ON
City
Hamilton
Lee AKA "Bossman" passed away on Saturday with his family at his side.
I know that the folks on this forum were very much a part of his support network.
A man of tremendous physical ability, Lee always lived life in a large way, whether he was working as a carpenter or riding his motorcycle, he always approached life with gusto.

He was diagnosed with ALS in August of '08, and the aggressivness of this disease surprised even his Doctors. I guess that being him, nothing was going to happen in a ordinary way.

Thank You all for helping him through this process. He is in a better place now.

"Fair weather and smooth riding" Lee.
You will be missed, but not forgotten.

I am so saddened by the loss of Bossman. I'm glad his family was by his side. He will truly be missed!

I'm so sorry it was so quick and for your loss.

He will be missed by all of us!

Prayers and condolences to the family.

I am speechless. I had no idea he was progressing so fast. My condolences to his son and family.

AL.

I am so sorry to learn that Lee has died. He was having such a struggle with ALS as it was moving so fast and he was sounding so overwhelmed. May God be with him. My condolences to his family.
Laurel

I wish I had better words to say how sorry I am that Bossman is no longer with us. I am glad that we were able to offer him support and we will not forget him.

Prayers to the family.. He is in a much better place now..

I'm so sorry! I wish I had better words. He hated this illness so much, he's free of it now. I hope his son knows how much he wanted to spend time with him.

What a shock ... and a tragedy. He certainly was a fighter, it's hard to believe he's gone. I did not know it could move that fast. My condolences to his family.

We too are so shocked and saddened by how fast Lee progressed!
You could certainly tell by his posts that he was a free spirit...and at least now now he is free indeed!
Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends...he will be missed here on the forum and no doubt by everyone he knew!
Rick & Joan

I am saddened to hear of Lee's passing. May he rest in peace. My heart goes out to his family.

I am so sorry for your loss, it really is a shock, I know he fought with everything in him. May he rest in peace.

Renee

I enjoyed reading Bossman's postings and will miss hearing from him. It seems as if a hole just opened up that cannot be filled. My condolences to his family but there is comfort in knowing that he is not suffering any longer.

Zaphoon

Gosh, what a shock! Bossman was truly a free spirit, and now he is eternally free...our prayers are sent for his friends and family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back