Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
NY
City
Hicksville
I just wanted to let everyone know that my brother Buddy passed away on March 16th at the age of 49. For as much as he struggled and suffered with this disease he passed away very peacefully with all of us by his side. Buddy’s struggle with ALS, also showed what kind of man he was when faced with adversity. He not only weathered the storm but showed us how to dance in the rain, my heart is broken and I miss my big brother so very much but I know he is in heaven with my dad, my sister and my son and feeling no pain, walking, using his arms and hands again and looking out for his wife, daughter and the rest of us here.

I would like to thank everyone on this forum for their support, although I did not post much, I read everyday and the amount of information I got here was invaluable, I struggled to learn as much as I could about ALS and no where did I learn more then from the kind compassionate people on this site. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and may God Bless each of you.
Lerg62 (Laurie)

What a beautiful tribute to your brother. I am so sorry for your loss!

Laurie, I am so very very sorry for your loss. Your words really touched me. You have experienced a lot of loss. It seems so unfair but you sound like an amazingly strong and brave woman with a wonderful family. May you find comfort in the special memories you have with your brother and the knowledge that he is not suffering anymore. All the best to you and your lovely family. :)

My heartfelt sympathy to you and your family Laurie.

AL.

Beautifully written, and from the heart... my condolences to you and your family.

So Sorry for your loss

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I understand the pain of losing a brother to this disease.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

Laurie,

I am so very sorry you lost your big brother. May he now rest in peace.

Laurie, I am very sorry for your loss and am glad that we could help you in at least a small way. Thanks for beautiful tribute to your brother and best wishes to you and your family.

Wonderful tribute. So sorry for your loss. Keep the happy memories all the rest of your days.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

Thank you for sharing the story and strength of your brother. I will pray for all of you.

Thank you to all, you are such a wonderful compassionate group, you will always be in my prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back