Diagnosis
12/2008
Country
US
State
AZ
City
Tucson
Bill lost his fight last night with ALS. He was at home, where he wanted to be, surrounded by family and friends. He was only offically diagnosed in Dec 08, but I think the signs and symptoms where there since about April 08.

So many of you were really wonderful and this forum gave me a place to come ask questions and find support and for that I want to thank you.

Dee

Dee..I'm so sorry for your loss..May Bill have peace.
Tracy

Dee,
So sorry to hear of your loss. Bill is now at peace. May God give you peace at this difficult time.God Bless
Sharon

My sympathies.

Sharonca

Sorry to hear of Bill's passing Dee. I am sure he will be missed.

AL.

I am so very sorry for your loss.
Dana

Dee, I'm very sorry for your loss, I'm sure he will be missed!

Dee, I am very very sorry for your loss. You have my deepest sympathies.

So sorry to hear the news. May you be comforted that the suffering is over.

Dee,
I'm so sorry for your loss,
God bless you with memories,
brenda

Dee, my sympathies for your loss. Take care of yourself.

Barry

Dee, Our condolences for your loss. So glad to hear that he was surrounded by loved ones--it must have been a great comfort to him.

Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge my loss. Friday was just a horrible day for Bill. Hospice was out at the house and they were changing beds and they had to move him and he just couldn't get comfortable after that. He hated what the disease was putting him through and I know he is at peace now---but it still hurts so much!
Dee

Dee,
I am so very sorry for your loss.
Andrea

Dee, I'm sorry for the pain and suffering your husband, and even you, went through. May he now rest in peace. Please take care of yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back